• Pickled and phosphated steel housing with polyester powder-coated finish, resistant to the aggressive action of atmospheric agents.
• Nominal diameter 315 mm.
• 2 speed AC motor with thermal overload cutout and shaft turning in ball bearings, coupled to backward curved centrifugal impeller.
• Operation controllable by remote sensors monitoring: Temperature, Relative Humidity, Smoke and Presence.
• Zinc-coated steel brackets for wall mounting.
• IMQ SAFETY and IMQ PERFORMANCE certifications.
• Speed adjustable through Vortice speed control.