Centrifugal roof fans with vertical discharge
• For installation in commercial and industrial environments, discos, offices, theatres, apartment buildings, gyms, restaurants, etc...
• Single phase model.
• Galvanised steel sheet fan with self cleaning, backward
curved blades, self-ventilating, die casted aluminium hub,
clockwise rotation (intake view).
• Fitted with steel bird guard.
• Streamlined cross-section intake port, made of polyestere
sheet steel painted.
• Asynchronous induction motors, thermally protected, standard.
• UNELMEC B5 size, ball bearing mounted shafts.
• Minimum speed not available for hot fumes extraction.
• For long term safety each unit has a safety cable to anchor
it to the base.
• For low dust, acid-free and non-corrosive
air extraction only. Not suitable for installation in
ducts located directly above fireplaces or burners.
• Max Airflow 3300 m³/h.
• Engineered for 2 hours continuous extraction
of fumes at 400 °C according to EN 12101-3.
• Protection rating motor: IP55.
• Motor insulation class H.
• Insulation class: Cl.I.