• Nominal diameter 250 mm
• 2 rolled steel flange sections, welded, phosphated and polyester powder coated in practical grey colour with hammered effect finish, guaranteeing long-term resistance to atmospheric agents.
• 1 speed single phase AC motor with shaft turning in double shielded ball bearings, insulation class F.
• Maximum air flow: 1,180 m3/h.
• Impeller with 6 wing profile blades, dynamically balanced (UNI ISO 1940 – Balancing class 6.3), optimized to deliver maximum performance and low noise levels, moulded from filled polypropylene for superior dimensional stability and resistance to atmospheric agents, and keyed to a diecast aluminium hub.
• Vortice speed controller.