• Casing moulded from plastic resin able to withstand aging induced by exposure to sunlight (UV-resistant), and formulated with an antistatic compound to prevent accumulation of dust.
• Nominal diameter: 300 mm
• Protective grilles made of ABS impact- and UV-resistant thermoplastic resin: front grille rotatable, rear grille fixed.
• Fan rotor moulded from ABS thermoplastic resin.
• 3 speed asynchronous motor with shaft turning in self-aligning and self-lubricating bushings; thermal overload protection.
• Air flow 1300 m3/h
• Front grille rotation mechanism incorporating synchronous motor with rubber gear housed in the front part of the casing.
• Provided with two rotary switches:
o The first switch, which has 4 positions (OFF-1-2-3), is used to turn the fan on and off and select the three speeds of the rotor
o The second switch, which has 2 positions (ON and OFF), is used to control the rotation of the front grille by turning the synchronous drive motor on or off.
• PVC power cord, length 1.80 m, with 10A moulded plug conforming to the requirements of the EU Machinery Directive.
• IMQ safety and performance certifications
• Recipient of the Compasso D’oro award for product design