Decentralized heat recovery unit, equipped with a Wi-Fi module able to put in communication all the installed machines. Particularly suitable for installation in residential and commercial premises of new buildings or those subject to renovation for energy efficiency. Ideal, as well as to ensure proper air exchange, also to prevent excess humidity in the room and mold growth on the walls.
• Shockproof and anti-UV plastic resin structure.
• Nominal diameter: 100 mm.
• Ceramic exchanger with hexagonal cells. High heat exchange efficiency (up to 90% at minimum airflow).
• Wi-Fi module capable of establishing the communication between products through a local “mesh” network, allowing a coordinated functioning and a correct indoor ventilation.
• High efficiency EC motor fan; five operating speeds, to maximize performance when needed, or to minimize noise and consumption.
• On board controls to switch on/off the machine, to adjust the operating mode and for the fan speed selection.
• Three different operating modes:
• Continuous ventilation with heat recovery: the product cyclically extracts and introduces air to and from the room, recovering the energy stored in the exchanger;
• Ventilation with air extraction only: stale air is extracted from the environment;
• Ventilation with air intake only: the product introduces fresh air into the environment.
• Two air filters, a 65% IsoCoarse and a pre-filter for dust, both easily removable for washing.
• LED light for filters status placed in the lower part of the chassis, immediately behind the front cover.
• Mechanical quick closing system of the air delivery integrated into the product chassis.
• External rubber grille, which can be installed from the outside using plugs or from the inside, through the hole in the wall.
• Insect mesh, which can be installed into the duct from inside.
• Possibility of connection to remote sensors C-TEMP and C-HCS for the automatic management of the product.