ARIETT HABITAT 15/30 LL
Centrifugal duct fans
• Material: UV resistant plastic (prevents ageing caused by exposure to sunlight).
• Nominal diameter: 100 mm • 2 speed motor with thermal overload protection and shaft turning in ball bearings, coupled to a forward-bladed centrifugal impeller. • Minimum air flow: 20 m3/h Maximum air flow 43 m3/h • Non-return damper fitted to outlet port. • IMQ SAFETY and IMQ PERFORMANCE certifications • Vortice speed controller.
Read full description Close description
Technical Data Sheet
Max absorbed current at Max speed (A)
Max absorbed current at Min speed (A)
Max absorbed power at Max speed (W)
Max ambient temperature for continuous operation (°C)
Power absorbed at 1st speed (W)
Airflow at 1st speed (l/s)
Airflow at 1st speed (m³/h)
Max airflow at Max speed (l/s)
Max airflow at Max speed (m³/h)
Max pressure at Max speed (mmH20)
Max pressure at Max speed (Pa)
Pressure at 1st speed (mmH20)
Pressure at 1st speed (Pa)
Sound pressure at 1m at Max speed Lp [dB (A)]
Sound pressure at 1m at Min speed Lp [dB (A)]
Supplier's name or trade mark
Specific Energy Consumption (SEC) class in temperate climate zone
Specific Energy Consumption (SEC) class in temperate climate zone [kWh/m2y]
Specific Energy Consumption class SEC in cold climate zone [kWh/m2y]
Specific Energy Consumption class SEC in warm climate zone [kWh/m2y]
Type of heat recovery system HRS
Thermal efficiency of heat recovery at reference airflow [%]
Fan drive electric power input, including any motor control equipment, at maximum flow rate [W]
Sound power LWA [dB(A)]
Reference airflow [m3/s]
Reference ? pressure [Pa]
Max internal leakage rate [%]
Max external leakage rate [%]
Position and description of visual filter warning
Airflow sensitivity to pressure variations at + 20 Pa and – 20 Pa
Indoor/outdoor air tightness [m3/h]
Annual electricity consumption (AEC) [kWh electricity/y]
AHS temperate annual energy saved [kWh primary energy/y]
AHS cold annual energy saved [kWh primary energy/y]
AHS warm annual energy saved [kWh primary energy/y]
If you are interested in this product, contact us or locate your nearest Vortice dealer.
You can see all the documentation relating to this product: price list, information booklet and wiring diagram.
Discover accessories related to the product
SCNRB SCAT.COM.NON REV.INCASSO
• Non-reversible electronic speed controller.
DEVIATORE DI FLUSSO M 10/4
• For fitting to the delivery side of extractor fans to direct the air flow in any required direction within 360°.
KIT SCB (TRASF.E.C.)
• Built-in controller adaptor.
C 1.5 (COMANDO EL. 1.5 A)
Electronic speed controller. Maximum load: 1.5 A.