• Scroll and front panel made of self-extinguishing ABS, rated V0.
• Motor housing and filter frame made of ABS plastic.
• 2 speed AC motor, shaft on ball bearings, coupled to a forward curved centrifugal impeller, PBT made.
• Nominal airflows: 100 / 60 m3/h
• G2 filter, with a clogged filter mechanic alarm fully compliant with ErP reg. N° 1253/2014/UE, in force since 1st January 2018.
• Timer EVO mode: the switching on/off of the extractor fan is realized through the light control; the on-board electronic allows to set, during the installation, the starting/stopping delay when the product is switched on/off (the respective delays can be set at 0, 45, 90 or 120 seconds and at 6, 10, 15 or 21 minutes).
HCS mode: the switching on/off of the extractor fan is realized according with ambient relative humidity values detected by the HCS sensor (Humidity Control System) integrated in the on-board electronic. The system operates with two different modes, ensuring the best environmental conditions:
o Exceeding the threshold: the product starts to run when ambient relative humidity exceeds a given threshold, which can be set by the installer at four values: 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% RH (70% is the factory setting). The fan stops its running when the RH level falls below the 15% of the pre-set RH value, or after two hours of continuous running.
o Rapid increase of the RH value: the product automatically starts as a result of a sudden RH increase (> 20% in 10 minutes), and immediately stops to extract air when the RH level falls below the 15% of the pre-set RH value, or after two hours of continuous running.
o Possibility of connection to an external switch to manually control the product, independently from the HR value detected in the air (for example to avoid the switch on of the extractor fan when the outdoor humidity is too high).
o Is also possible to set, during the installation, the continuous running operation mode at minimum speed (Continuous Ventilation of the room), moving to the higher speed selection through the switching on/off of the light control and so to the values detected by the HR sensor (Boost mode).