• Material: UV resistant white plastic (prevents ageing caused by exposure to sunlight).
• Nominal diameter 120 mm.
• Motor protected against thermal overload, with shaft turning in ball bearings; 2 operating speeds controlled electronically from pcb.
• Air flow between 120 m3/h and 175 m3/h.
• Version with simplified timer, operating at one speed min or max, and PIR presence detector: the appliance is equipped with a pcb incorporating a PIR sensor that will activate the fan automatically on detecting a presence in the room; the pcb also provides a delayed switch-off function. The length of the switch-off delay, as well as the only operating speed, Vmin or Vmax, can be set during installation.
• Equipped with non-return damper preventing unwanted backdraught when the fan is off.
• IMQ safety certification.