Kit consisting of two VARIO extractor fans and a wired control panel equipped with a CO2 sensor, able to automatically manage the speed of the fans based on the concentration of carbon dioxide detected.
The combined operation of the two fans, which respectively extract the stale air potentially full of viruses and bacteria, reintegrating it with external fresh air, rich in oxygen and devoid of viral load. The system is able to ensure adequate indoor ventilation, avoiding the at the same time the risk of potentially infected air entering due to depression from near rooms, caused by the presence of just one extractor fan.
VARIO extractor fans features:
• Models for window / wall installation.
• Reversibility function (extraction or supply).
• Automatic damper: prevents the entry of cold air and bad smells when the appliance is off.
• "UV resistant" ABS plastic resin.
• Nominal diameter: 300 mm.
• Thermally protected motor, with shaft mounted on supports with self-lubricating bushings, combined with a plastic made impeller with wing profile blades.
• Protection: IPX4.
• CO2 sensor with adjustable threshold and safety values in the range 0 - 5,000 ppm (exceeding the threshold value causes the two slave fans to switch on, the carbon dioxide concentration falls below the value safety leads to shutdown).
• Relative humidity sensor (allows the display of the ambient temperature and RH values).
• Weekly program to switch on/off the fans (ideal, for example, in the case of use in classrooms, gyms, canteens, offices).
• Possibility of integration into a building management system (BMS - Building Management System), Modbus protocol, integrated RS485 port.
• Graphic display able to show the system status and environmental parameters.