• Enclosures made of fire resistant plastic resin, E2 class, according with ISO EN 11925-2: 2010, in areas close to motor and electrical components.
• Casing integrating a sound-absorbing coating, optimized to minimize sound emissions radiated into the environment and transmitted through exhaust and supply ducts.
• Nominal diameter 200 mm.
• Induction motor, thermally protected, with shaft mounted on ball bearing supports, coupled with a centrifugal impeller.
• Equipped with an electronic timer for automatic operation at maximum speed, which can be set in the 3-20' range at the installation (default setting 3').
• High water resistance: IPX5 (if installed in a duct).
• Speed adjustable through Vortice speed devices.