• Enclosures made of fire resistant plastic resin, E2 class, according with ISO EN 11925-2: 2010, in areas close to motor and electrical components.
• Nominal diameter 315 mm.
• EC (brushless) motor, thermally protected, with shaft mounted on ball bearing supports, coupled with a centrifugal impeller.
• High water resistance: IPX5 (if installed in a duct).
• Equipped with a thermal fuse overheating safety device.
• Speed adjustable through potentiometer (0-10V signal) or two-speed switch (to be set at the installation in a preset range).