• Casing and motor-support made of galvanized sheet steel; lined internally with melamine sound-proof panel (thickness 50 mm).
• Circular spigots for connection to standard tubes, equipped with double lip rubber seal for perfect air tightness.
• Nominal diameter: 200 mm.
• External rotor EC (brushless) motorfan, with shaft turning in ball bearings, coupled to a backward curved centrifugal impeller; speed adjustable through potentiometer (0-10V signal).
• Galvanized steel sheet brackets, directly coupled to casing.
• 3 alternative installation: wall, ceiling and false-ceiling.
• Easy maintenance: motor is directly fixed to the cover, in turn hinged to the casing, allowing easy external rotation and motorfan direct access.
• Protection against dust and water: IP44.
• Electric insulation class: I (grounding is required).