• Material: UV resistant plastic (prevents ageing caused by exposure to sunlight).
• Nominal diameter 100 mm.
• High efficiency electronically controlled (EC) commutator motor coupled to a centrifugal impeller, guaranteeing a wide range of adjustments and significantly reduced energy consumption, per unit of performance delivered.
• Equipped with “smart” timer: when lights are switched on, the fan will start up after 40”approx; when lights are switched off, the fan stays on for between 30” and 30’ (adjustable), running at minimum speed.
• Double motor-fan enclosure, antivibration mounts and non-return damper combining to ensure extremely quiet operation.
• Supplied with front grille mounting springs, suitable for any kind of false ceiling (65 mm max).
• Removable and washable metal mesh filter.
• Outlet port equipped with non-return damper.
• Vortice speed controller supplied as optional.