VORT ARIASALUS 100 is a centralized unit for the purification and ventilation of offices, shops, nursing homes and houses. The antibacterial and antiviral action exerted by the installed sanitization device, combined with the supply of external air, rich in oxygen and adequately filtered, ensure high levels of healthiness of the enslaved environments.
• Casing in plastic resin (PPE), which are combined with the circular connection ports to the return and delivery pipes. To better adapt to installation needs, the main delivery outlet, with a nominal diameter of 100 mm, is flanked by two additional outlets, with a nominal diameter of 80 mm, which can be used in addition to / as an alternative to the main one.
• Non-return dampers for the selection of ventilation or purification mode.
• Centrifugal impeller with backward self-cleaning blades directly coupled to a 3-speed external rotor bearing motor, protected against thermal overloads and in insulation class B.
• 5-stage filtering section consisting of:
• Resin anti-dust filter plastic (nylon)
• ISO COARSE 90% filter (G4)
• EPA E11 absolute filter, capable of retaining up to 95% of the microparticulate (PM) with dimensions <= 0.3 µm, corresponding to 0.3 thousandths of a mm, or 160 times smaller than the average thickness of a hair.
• Anti-TVOC filter.
• Photocatalysis module, effective against bad odors, bacteria and viruses in particular SARS-CoV-2. The effectiveness of the "Dust Free" technology adopted in VORT ARIASALUS is attested by tests conducted at the "Luigi Sacco" Department of Biomedical and Clinical Sciences of the University of Milan.
• Remote control panel with LCD display for:
• The setting of the operating mode (positive ventilation or purification),
• The weekly programming of the product operating intervals; it is possible to set, for each day of the week, up to 4 product operating intervals, each characterized by a specific performance value from those available,
• The display of the time of day and day of the week,
• The need to clean / replace the filters,
• Indication of the need for periodic (on average every 2 years) replacement of the UV lamp of the photocatalysis module.