Professional air purifier for commercial and industrial applications, maximum area 50 m2, equipped with 2 HEPA H14 absolute filters, able to hold up to 99,995% of micro-particles and an LCD control panel with weekly scheduling.
• Extruded aluminum profile, thickness 30 mm, with nylon corners.
• Steel sheet 25 mm sandwich panels, gray painted (RAL 9006), M0 Class, anti-corrosion finishing, acoustically insulated with fire-resistant A1 Class rock wool, density 90 Kg/m3.
• Removable panels without special tools, granted by rapid fixing system, for a quick access to filters for ordinary maintenance.
For filters replacement is strongly recommended the use of safety equipments (mask, gloves, glasses).
• Rectangular inlet and outlet ports, equipped with protection grilles.
• Double-stage filter system, composed by:
• 2 x ISO Coarse 65% (G4) pre-filters, placed on inlet ports,
• 2 x HEPA H14 absolute filters, able to hold up to 99,995% of micro-particles (equivalent diameter: 0,3 µm).
The pre-filters on the inlet ports are able to hold macro impurities like dust and animal fur, protecting the efficiency and life of absolute filters behind them. Filters replacement need is displayed on control panel.
• High efficiency motorfan, speed adjustable in the range 0-100%; consisting of a single-phase EC (brushless) external rotor, IP44 protection, insulation class B motor, directly coupled to a backward curved, self-cleaning, statically and dinamically balanced centrifugal impeller. Power supply: 230 V / 50-60 Hz.
• On-board control panel with LCD display, able to:
• switch on/off the product,
• set the daily programming for the automatic switch on/off,
• set the operating mode: "Manual" or "Automatic" (according to the previously schedule set) mode,
• set the airflow,
• show the filters saturation and the consequent need of their replacement.
• 4 wheels for an easier product transportation.
• Power cable, 3 meters lenght, equipped with plug.