• Materials: fire-resistant expanded polypropylene; front panel made of filled thermoplastic resin
• Duct connection ports of nominal diameter 150 mm
• 2 x EC brushless motor with shafts turning in ball bearings, each coupled to a backward curved centrifugal impeller; 3 speeds, selectable independently at the moment of installation.
• Air flow settable between 50 m3/h and 380 m3/h
• Ultra high-efficiency counter-flow type heat exchanger fashioned from moulded plastic
• Automatic or manual operation
• 100% bypass, automatic or manual control
• Equipped with two way radio remote control used for the purposes of initial setting, selection of operating mode and diagnostics.
• Filter clogging status monitored automatically
• Equipped with Temperature + Relative Humidity (R.H.) sensor and CO2 sensor, providing signals that will control operating speed automatically, achieving the best possible balance between quality of the ambient air, energy consumption and noise emissions.
• Automatically activated system designed to prevent icing of the heat exchanger.
• 2 x M5 filter (option of additional F7 filter on outlet duct)
• condensate drain hose;
• pipette for connection of drain hose
• silencer of nominal diameter 150 mm and length 0.5 m, for installation downstream of the appliance on the
supply duct connecting with the rooms.
• 2 x metal bracket for suspended vertical mounting of the appliance;
• 4 x mount for horizontal installation
• Energy performance certified by CASACLIMA (Italy), BRE (UK), CETIAT (France), EPBD (Belgium)