• Casing moulded from plastic resin able to withstand aging induced by exposure to sunlight (UV-resistant), and formulated with an antistatic compound to prevent accumulation of dust.
• Nominal diameter: 300 mm
• Component parts are made in 5 pastel colours (pale yellow, grey, pink, sky blue, light green). Parts are assembled entirely at random, so that the mix of colours will always be different and the visual effect always pleasing and harmonious. There are no less than 78,125 possible combinations.
In practice, every Ariante® 30 Arlecchino is different from all others of the series: a unique example of industrial art.
• Protective grilles made of ABS impact- and UV-resistant thermoplastic resin: front grille rotatable, rear grille fixed.
• Fan rotor moulded from ABS thermoplastic resin.
• 3 speed asynchronous motor with shaft turning in self-aligning and self-lubricating bushings; thermal overload protection.
• Air flow 1300 m3/h
• Front grille rotation mechanism incorporating synchronous motor with rubber gear housed in the front part of the casing.
• Provided with two rotary switches:
o The first switch, which has 4 positions (OFF-1-2-3), is used to turn the fan on and off and select the three speeds of the rotor
o The second switch, which has 2 positions (ON and OFF), is used to control the rotation of the front grille by turning the synchronous drive motor on or off.
• PVC power cord, length 1.80 m, with 10A moulded plug conforming to the requirements of the EU Machinery Directive.
• IMQ safety and performance certifications
• Recipient of the Compasso D’oro award for product design