• Nominal diameter of blades: 300 cm.
• Three-phase EC (brushless) motor, thermally insulated.
• Aero-foil blades made of extruded aluminium, equipped with winglets able to decrease the drag caused by wingtip vortices.
• Electronic board allowing power management and functioning control, with EMI/EMC filters to prevent risks of electromagnetic interference, housed in motor covers. The electronic board includes:
o A modbus RTU 485 communication port, allowing BMS integration.
o An insulated analogic port allowing the fan speed regulation through the external potentiometer (available as optional) or through another 0-10 V signal working device.
• Safety system integrated into the electronic board including protection against overcurrent, short circuit, overheating, overvoltage and under-voltage.
• External Led light able to show possible product malfunctions.
• Steel sheet ceiling installation kit composed of rod (nominal length 1,5 m), a pair of brackets and relative metal parts, supplied as standard. This kit allows the correct and robust device mounting to the ceiling in the most common installation type.
• Optional kit consisting of a pair of rods, designed to allow greater axial stability. This kit is mandatory in case of:
o Strong wind.
o Risk of accidental collisions with machines or objects in motion near the ceiling fan.
o Presence of birds.
o Seismic zone installation or areas characterized by vibrations (ex. Industrial processes involving the use of hammers or industrial presses).
• Adjustable speed through potentiometer or remote control unit (VORT T) able to handle up to 20 units (control units supplied as optional).
• Motor protection class IP65.