• Centrifugal roof fan suitable for extracting hot fumes at up to 400 °C for 120 minutes.
• Base manufactured from phosphated pressed steel, epoxy powder coated with hammered effect finish, guaranteeing long-term resistance to atmospheric agents.
• Aerodynamically contoured inlet port for optimum performance, fashioned as a single unit with the base and gauged to optimize air flow.
• Motor mounting plate made of steel with galvanization surface treatment.
• Pressed steel motor cover: pickled and phosphated surface, polyester powder coated and oven baked finish, colour grey, with hammered texture.
• Accident prevention and anti-bird grilles (to UNI ISO 13857 standard), consisting of electrically welded steel rings with epoxy powder coated finish, colour black.
• Centrifugal impeller with self-cleaning backward curved blades, dynamically balanced (UNI ISO 1940, Point 1 – Class 6.3), made of electrolytically galvanized pressed steel.
• Dahlander 2 speed three-phase AC motor with shaft turning in ball bearings, size to UNEL MEC standard, flange B5, self-ventilating. Motor insulation class H, with metal cooling fan and cable gland.
• Minimum air flow 8300 m3/h
Maximum air flow: 9100 m3/h.
• Equipped with a motor start capacitor that must be installed remotely from the fan so that it cannot be damaged through direct exposure to heat.
• Galvanized steel eye lugs for transport and lifting/handling operations.
• Cable guaranteeing continuity of earth connection.
• Steel safety wire for anchoring the appliance once installed.