• Scroll made of pressed steel, pickled and phosphated, and treated initially with epoxy base coat; thereafter, grey textured finish obtained by applying a coat of polyurethane powder paint strengthened by oven baking. Scroll housings drilled with holes to allow repositioning of the outlet port (LG90).
• Inlet port made of copper.
• Mesh grille on inlet port made of steel wire, zinc-coated, pickled and phosphated, epoxy powder coated and baked in oven, colour black.
• Frame and scroll: painted pressed steel, with multiple fixing holes configured to allow alignment of the motor in 8 different positions relative to the outlet port (see drawing attached).
• 1 speed three-phase AC motor with shaft turning in double shielded ball bearings, size to UNEL MEC standard, flange B35, manufactured employing methods and materials suitable for use in environments with potentially explosive atmospheres, according to Explosion Protection standards EN ISO 80079-36:2016; EN 14986:2017.
• Centrifugal impeller made of aluminium, with forward blades and diecast aluminium hub.
• Maximum air flow 1000 m3/h
• Aluminium cooling fan
• Pressed steel motor cover.
• Metal cable gland for electrical connection.
• Wiring box enclosure rating IP65.
• IMQ-certified for use in areas at risk of explosion due to presence of gas and dust:
o IMQ 10 ATEX 029 X; GR II cat. 2G/2D h T3/125 X