• Nominal diameter 500 mm
• Panels made of pressed steel, phosphated and epoxy powder coated with hammered effect finish, guaranteeing long-term resistance to atmospheric agents.
• Ventilation port fashioned in one piece with the panel, gauged to optimize air flow, aerodynamically contoured and elongated to optimize performance and facilitate connection to the relative duct.
• Protective grille (in accordance with UNI ISO 13857 standard) combining the function of motor bracket, made of electrically welded steel with epoxy paint finish, colour black. Easy removal simplifies maintenance and cleaning of the fan.
• 1 speed single phase AC motor of external rotor type designed to minimize axial dimensions, with shaft turning in ball bearings, insulation class F, thermal overload protection.
• Maximum air flow 6639 m3/h
• Dynamically balanced impeller (UNI ISO 1940, Point 1 – Class 6.3); 4 pressed steel blades, electrolytically galvanized and polyester powder-coated, colour black.
• Vortice speed controller.