• Frames consisting of rounded aluminium profiles with built-in, polyamide made, spacers for class TB2 thermal break; corners made of reinforced polyamide; double skin (sandwich), 10/10 panels (inner side with galvanized steel sheet, outer side with pre-laquered metal sheet (RAL 7035) with protective film); insulation through 50 mm high density (M0) mineral wool.
• 2 EC motors, independently adjustable, external rotor type, integrating safety thermal cut-outs, with backward curved impellers directly driven by ball bearings; 2 speeds adjustable during the installation.
• Air-to-air, counter cross-flow, aluminium made heat exchanger whose high performance, certified by Eurovent, exceeds 90% according to EN 308 standard.
• Automatic pre-heater.
• Circular branch connections with lip seals to grant the system air tightness.
• 100% inner automatic by-pass.
• 2 filters, respectively G4 on extracted air (stale) and F7 on (fresh) air supply, both mounted upstream of inner components, on runners fitted with lip seals to ensure effective air tightness.
• Access to filters and inner components by security latch on removable panels.
• Brackets crimped into the structure for fixing to the ground or ceiling/false ceiling.
• Inner slanted tray to assure the proper condensate removal at product horizontally installed.
• Advanced electronic control suite, including a control box enriched by a LCD display allowing:
o To independently adjust the fan speeds,
o To modulate the opening of the by-pass,
o To set a weekly, holiday and public holiday timer,
o To control the status of both filters,
o To integrate the unit in a BMS (communication protocols supported are MODBUS, BACNET and WEB TCP-IP),
o To set the unit operation mode in case of fire, to be allowed among 5 pre-defined fan control alternatives,
o The machine diagnostic.
• A podlockable local circuit breaker, mounted on front panel, allows to stop the unit in case of fault.