• Nominal diameter 400 mm.
• Galvanized steel sheet construction.
• Axial fan, mono-directional version, consisting of an impeller with wing profile die-cast aluminum blades designed to optimize aeraulic efficiency, to reduce the formation of vortexes and thus to reduce consumption and noise emissions.
• Three-phase induction motor, with shaft on ball bearings, double speed (Dahlander system).
• 1 galvanized steel sheet deflector on outlet port and 1 galvanized steel protection grid on inlet port to prevent harm to people and prevent the entry of foreign bodies.
• Oval section end silencers, to contain the overall dimensions, galvanized steel sheet made, designed to ensure a correct laminar flow of the treated air. Internal rock wool sound-absorbing lining, density 80 kg/m3.
• Electrical connection box mounted externally to the product, easily accessible to facilitate the correct wiring of the product to the mains.
• Galvanized steel sheet brackets for ceiling installation supplied as standard.
• VORT JET CP electronic control unit (optional), able to manage the operation of the slave devices in full autonomy.