• Scroll and front panel made of self-extinguishing ABS, rated V0.
• Motor housing and filter frame made of ABS plastic.
• 2 speed AC motor, shaft on ball bearings, coupled to a forward curved centrifugal impeller, PBT made.
• Nominal airflows: 60 / 35 m3/h
• G2 filter, with a clogged filter mechanic alarm fully compliant with ErP reg. N° 1253/2014/UE, in force since 1st January 2018.
• The switching on/off of the extractor fan is realized through the light control; the on-board electronic allows to set, during the installation, the starting/stopping delay of the product when the light is switched on/off (the respective delays can be set at 0, 45, 90 or 120 seconds and at 6, 10, 15 or 21 minutes). During the installation, is also possible to set the continuous running mode at minimum speed (Continuous Ventilation of the room), moving to the higher speed selection through the switching on/off of the light control (Boost mode). As alternative, is possible to set (COMFORT function), during the installation, the immediate product running when the light is switched on, the automatic switching to the maximum speed when light is switched off, and the delayed shutdown programmable at 6, 10, 15 or 21 minutes. To ensure a proper ventilation of the room, even for extended inactivity periods, is possible to set (HOLIDAY function), every 8, 12 or 24 hours, a periodic running operation cycle (time settable at 6, 10, 15 or 21 minutes).
• TUV Certification.