• Scroll and front panel made of self-extinguishing ABS, rated V0.
• Motor housing and filter frame made of ABS plastic.
• 2 speed AC motor, shaft on ball bearings, coupled to a forward curved centrifugal impeller, PBT made.
• Nominal airflows: 60 / 35 m3/h
• G2 filter, with a clogged filter mechanic alarm fully compliant with ErP reg. N° 1253/2014/UE, in force since 1st January 2018.
• The switching on/off of the extractor fan is realized through the light control; the on-board electronic allows to set, during the installation, the starting/stopping delay of the product when the light is switched on/off (the delay can be set between 0 and 45 seconds and between 0 and 20 minutes). Different level of performances, or rather the transition from Min to Max speed, can be realized through an external switch. During the installation, is also possible to set the continuous running mode at minimum speed (Continuous Ventilation of the room), moving to the higher speed selection through the switching on/off of the light control (Boost mode)
• TUV Certification.