• Material: UV resistant white plastic (prevents ageing caused by exposure to sunlight).
• Nominal diameter 120 mm.
• Motor protected against thermal overload, with shaft turning in ball bearings; 2 operating speeds controlled electronically from pcb.
• Air flow between 120 m3/h and 175 m3/h.
• Version with advanced timer and humidity sensor: the appliance is equipped with a pcb that includes a humidity sensor capable of activating the system automatically when ambient relative humidity values exceed a given threshold, which can be set by the installer at four values: 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% RH (70% is the factory setting); the pcb also allows delayed switch-on and/or switch-off at the minimum or maximum speed.
• Equipped with non-return damper preventing unwanted backdraught when the fan is off.
• IMQ safety certification.